Title: VP, Customer Experience
Location: Boston, MA or Rosemont, IL
WHAT WE ARE ABOUT:
Our global team creates technology solutions that the insurance world has never seen – but really needs. With offices around the globe, our inclusive, innovative teams collaborate to continuously evolve our product offering that world class P&C Insurers build their core systems on – Billing, Claims, Policy, Insights, Reinsurance and more. The team at Duck Creek helps insurance companies bring amazing ideas to life quickly and easily with software that thinks and works like they do.
Duck Creek is proud to be a Remote-First employer, empowering our employees with the choice to work from an office, from home or on a hybrid schedule. Our remote-first environment fosters inclusion, collaboration, and ensures a consistent employee experience regardless of location. We support our employees in making a decision that allows them to be the most productive they can be both at work and at home.
If working in a fast paced, rapidly evolving company that is transforming one of the world’s oldest and largest industries into a standard for innovation and open exchange sounds exciting, let us know. We are excited for your career to be Made on Duck Creek.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Overall Customer Experience Lead. Create and manage a newly established function to maximize Duck Creek’s customer experience from initial interaction through ongoing, long-term relationships. Initially define and create a corporate Customer Experience program. Establish a core team, outline the future-state customer journey, and work with other leaders to implement this future-state customer journey leading to engaged customers, then to continually influence the organization to improve customer and business outcomes. Core team is expected to be three full time personnel including the lead role. Execution will be carried out across the organization thus interaction with Executive Management, area leaders, and key personnel throughout the organization is expected.
- Create and facilitate the organizational model to improve and elevate capabilities in cultivating engaged customers consistently across the ecosystem (employees, partners, employees, and end-user customers)
- Orchestrate the organization’s ability to understand if they are easy to do business with—then orchestrates plans to ensure the organization delivers great end-to-end experiences as promised by the brand
- In partnership with other leaders, drive accountability through a cross-company data and metrics program and develop a customer experience “score” for internal corporate tracking and indexing to company bonus achievement
- Assure executive leadership understands customer expectations and champions the use of data to support decisions affecting the customer
- Measures results to ensure efforts are driving desired outcomes consistent with brand promise, and supports evolution of model to drive optimal experiences
- Work with account teams to manage individual account “scorecards” on a regular, recurring basis
- Manage an overall Customer 360 view at an account level as well as rolling up to geos, segments, portfolio leaders, etc.
- Identify leading/lagging indicators to establish a predictive set of actions by account
- Discover and mine best practices to turn into company “norms”
WHAT YOU’VE DONE:
- SaaS software background highly desired
- Proven track record driving positive change in a complex environment
- Understand and can teach CX methods and tools (e.g. NPS, CES, closed-loop systems, mapping) • Experience facilitating cross-functional team discussions, including well-developed negotiation skills, and providing direction while not always having direct authority
- Experience implementing a CX program with demonstrable improved outcomes • Customer communication: it is expected that the role will be customer facing for overall program introduction, periodic checkpoints, and survey related activities
- Program management skills, leading through influence
- Executive presence: presentation to the Executive Team and periodically to the Network of Directors is expected
- Measurement system design and execution, incorporating surveys and business metrics • Program/Project/Team management to include:
o Financial planning & analysis: team budgeting, cost-management, planning, forecasting, reporting
o Lead monthly cross-team steering committee meetings on program status, deliverables, issues, actions, escalations
o Cross-team communication, engagement, managing accountabilities
o Monthly scorecards and resulting playbooks
Our global company celebrates & leverages the differences each employee brings to the table. Our success is a direct result of an inclusive culture where opportunities to learn from one another occur regardless of title, seniority or background. This collaborative and team-oriented approach is at the core of how we operate and continuously improve our products, services and systems. As such, Duck Creek is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants – to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital, military, or any other protected status.
Duck Creek Technologies does not accept, nor will we pay a fee for any hires resulting from unsolicited headhunter or agency resumes.
Please contact Amy Beyer at email@example.com